Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Morning FMily
Rozzy12 posted:
Hello FMily,

I see that people have missed me being on here... So, I am going to do my best to post here... A lot of us our on Facebook and it is easier sometimes but, this is also a place where you can say anything or help and people understand.... I see there are new people that I don't know here... To all of you I hope you know what a great place this is for support and knowledge this is where I first came over two years ago when I was lost,scared, angry, confused, and the wonderful people on here help me through some bad times.... I am sorry we all had to meet like this however, I have met some of the most amazing,kind,caring, people here and on facebook that I truly consider my family... I hope this day finds you in a low pain one... Have a blessed day!!

Hugs,

Rozzy

fibroinsd responded:
So glad to see you back....!!!! cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

1rmouse responded:
Rozzy, So glad you checked back in with us. I know a lot of the FMily is using FB to keep in touch. And FaceBook is a nice place where we really can 'talk' more in depth and can be candid, where as here, we can't really.
But I really like this site because the info and suggestions here have medical persons adding solid info that doctors use or know about. So a good thing really.
I hope you repost again as this site just isn't the same without you.
Soft hugs going out to you.
Linda R. : )

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.