Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good News from PA
uncn73 posted:
Good afternoon fmily. I have to let everyone know that I won my SSI case. I got a letter in the mail that they needed more information to make a decision. I had to have a phone interview.

At the end of the phone call, the man told me that I will receive a letter in 10-14 days telling me how much I will be getting. I'm so glad this fight is over for me.

Terri

fibroinsd responded:
Congratualtions !!

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Wolfsong452 responded:
HURRAY!

angelldakota responded:
Awesome... That is such great news... Congratulations...
Take care... Bless you... Love in Christ... Jan

Dollbug responded:
Hello Terri....I am so glad for your.....at least this will help you out some....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

TheLordIsPowerfull responded:
So happy to hear that you won your ssi case there are alot of people out there that are still fighting and still have not heard anything happy for you, Did you apply just for the fibro, My name is Maria I am from Mass,

lb707 replied to TheLordIsPowerfull's response:
I know the feeling of relief...tuck it away and use it when you feel down. I like to remember the joy when I got my letter. I cried I laughed and told everyone, I acted crazy.

Laura

37goingon87 responded:
Hi Terri :)

Congrats!!! I am from PA also and I just had my hearing last week....BRUTAL JUDGE!!!!!
Thank you for your post...it gives me HOPE!!!!

God Bless :)

uncn73 replied to 37goingon87's response:
Thank you to everyone for all of your support in my fight. I was worried about going to court without my lawyer, but I got thru it.

Good luck with your case 37goingon87. I was lucky to have the best judge that I could get. Just remember that you can do this. Just keep fighting. If you don't mind my asking, where in PA are you from?

Terri

Dollbug replied to uncn73's response:
Hello Terri....MiMi in NC....you should NOT be charged the attorney fee....as they keep a portion of this money out...but I will also tell you this much...I did not have an attorney either...but they withheld the money for some attorney not even in this state and to a person whom I had never spoken to...so you might have to also let them know about this....the system is very badly broken...and I do not think the right hand knows what the left hand is doing....

I know that they somehow had me drawing a worker comp check and reduced what I was supposed to get down to almost nothing....it took over a year for me to get this straightened out...and then I also got the money back for the unknown attorney.....

Dealing with the government is NOT something that I like to do...but if you keep up with things...then you must keep on keeping on.....they want to know everything going on...but they do not contact you and tell you about anything....or so it seemed with me....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

37goingon87 replied to uncn73's response:
Hi Terri,

I'm from York...so I had to go to Harrisburg for my hearing. My lawyer said he basically has to appeal 90% of his cases that go before this judge so right now it's all in God's hands. Truely if it goes through...it will be because of the Lord...she was just AWFUL!!! My lawyer was on the ball and made sure he readdressed all of her issues with my statements...thank God for him!!!
Anyway its a waiting game right now...your post gives me hope!!! THANKS :)

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.