Skip to content
Difficulty walking
An_199794 posted:
Has anyone ever wake up in the morning or from a nap and was unable to walk, have 102 degree and feel like death would be the best thing to take the symptoms away? Ever since I have had this problem, which by the way, no doctor has ever been able to put a diagnosis on it, I can not walk as good as I did before. And have good days and bad days. Any suggestion?

jojodance responded:
I too have been having problems with my leg. My left leg was swollen from my knee up and below my knee. I actually went to the emergency room out of concern for blood clots. I was given a shot of dilatin for pain which I'm sure is a narcotic which really gave me pain relief that I have not felt in a while. Of course it wore off but I'm ashamed to say that I wouldn't mind getting another - lol. They gave me Motrin and sent me home. I have been suffering since and walking is very difficult. I really miss just walking and moving around. I do feel good when I am in water and plan on getting a perscription for water therapy so that I can move more.

angelswife responded:
Anon---I don't normally ask this---have you gotten tested for Lyme? The pain sounds like Fibro, but a fever that high is usually not part of it. You might want to look into that. If you do, insist on getting the Western Blot test and ask for a printout of the results.
Good luck, and let me know how you do.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.