Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
goody powder a HUGE NO!!
elizabeth1304 posted:
This is the time of year when I think I will lose my mind! I live in Alabama but the last two years feel more like the north. It is cold. It stays cold and feels like it will never warm up. Had so much pain I landed in ER on Sunday. Gastritis. Stupid of me to try it but desperation will make you lose your good God given sense. I took a Goody powder for the first time ever just trying to stop the pain. If you are sensitive to aspirin, NEVER take this. It has been a nightmare! Take care
Beth in AL

1wareaglefan responded:
Hello, Elizabeth......I'm Elizabeth in Alabama, too! I believe I've talked to you before. I'm sorry you had such a horrible time. That was a tough lesson to learn.

I found a heated throw at Walgreens that I really love....I wrap it around me, and it really helps with my neck,shoulder, and arm pain. I hope you find something that helps you.

Take care.....Elizabeth

elizabeth1304 replied to 1wareaglefan's response:
Hi Elizabeth
I actually go by Beth. I think we talked before and you are in Montgomery? I am in Northport. When I hit hwy 82 the sign says 99 miles. Not a bad drive. Go that way to the beach alot. I would love to get together this spring just to talk and compare. Winter is doing me in. We have probably 3 inches of snow on the ground right now. The freezing cold kills me almost as bad as the humidity in the summer.
Take care,
Beth

elizabeth1304 replied to elizabeth1304's response:
P.S.
Love the heated throw!
Thanks!

1wareaglefan replied to elizabeth1304's response:
Hey, Beth....I was actually hoping for a little view of the white stuff here in Montg. They had us all excited with "winter storm warning." I got up at 11, 3, 5, and finally 6:30, and didn't see one speck of snow!

I know so many people are sick of all the snow and the trouble it's caused this year, but I just wanted to actually see some 1 time this winter.

Oh well....I'm still suffering more with the cold, even minus the snow.

Would love to meet sometime! Let me know if you're ever this way.

Take care....Elizabeth

elizabeth1304 replied to 1wareaglefan's response:
Hi Elizabeth
We are right on the line. Kristen has missed two days school for "snow days". But we only got ice! Yuck and dangerous. Yesterday was beautiful if you were on the inside looking out. 3 inches on the ground but they had school. She is eighth grade and the principal let them go out and have snowball fights!! They loved it. The snow is still on my deck but will be gone by this afternoon.
Do you ever go to the beach? Montgomery is usually my first stop. Looking forward to some warmer weather!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.