Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanks MiMi in NC
elizabeth1304 posted:
Hi MiMi
It's Beth in AL and I want to say thanks for the heads up on VItamin D level. I already feel less pain in my legs. Will get checked again soon. I will let you know my update on a higher number. (hopefully).
Thanks,
Beth

dollbug responded:
Hello Beth.....I only wish that everyone would take the seriously....as I think this really makes a BIG difference for some of us FMers....maybe not everyone...but soon...

I am so glad that you think it has helped you....just remember to keep tabs on this....especially until you can say that the level is within the "normal range".....

Thank you for letting me know....take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

1wareaglefan responded:
HEy, Beth.....I'm just curious.....I had my level checked 2 wks. ago, and it was around 37, I think. The doc said that was in the normal range. When I had it checked about 2 years ago, it was 42. That doctor said it was low normal.

Neither doctor recommended me taking high doses of vit. D. Would you mind telling me what your level was? How much D are you taking?

Thanks for the info.....Elizabeth in AL!

mrahoe replied to dollbug's response:
mimi

i am a beleiver. . lol. . vit d and calcium have made a world of difference for me. .

keep up the good work. .

and if you get the chance my email is in my profile . . i would like to talk to you privetly

john
if your intrested in real time chat with voice

dollbug replied to mrahoe's response:
Hello John.....MiMi in NC....I am so glad that you have felt a difference.....

Check your Email....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.