Skip to content
SOMATICS ANYONE?
LAURIEKLINE posted:
Hi, I am posting today to find out if anyone out there has tried somatics and with how much success? My brother in-law practices, I went there (Hawaii) last Jan. I wound up in more pain than before. Now he has e-mailed me about an aquaintence that claims to be "cured" of fibro with Somatics. I do not want to seem ungrateful or as though I am unwilling to be "cured" but have reservations so my friends I am reaching out to those who know. Please post your experience.

An_199833 responded:
There is no known cure for FM. Most of the people that push or advertise with a cure are many times called, "snake Oil" Sales people.

Now I'm not saying your brothers acquaintance is, but just be aware. Dr. P has mentioned something similar in posts before, as many others on here.

I may be using the wrong terminology also. But just wanted to jump in here with my thoughts.

Weekends are slow for postings, so I'm sure you will get more answers soon. BTW, I do not even know what somatics is, but you mentioned "cure" I might google it and read.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.