Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Evening FMily
Rozzy12 posted:
Hi its Rozzy,

How are all of you?? I hope you all are doing ok... I came to ask a question.. Went to see my Rhemy today and he now wants me to start on a trial of Savella along with Cymbalta and other meds.. I have a 4 week sample of it and I have to call him back on the 17th of March to tell him weather its working or not... Have any of you tried Savella?? If so how is it working for you... Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Everyone and have a wonderful evening..

Dollbug responded:
Hello Rozzy.....good to "see" you again.....MiMi in NC...I can not help you but I did want to say hello.....I hope things are going well with you....

I am sure that others will chime in here....but I did want to remind you...that unless you try something....you will never know how it might affect you.....but of course, you already know this....

Take care and good luck....I hope that you will check in more here....I miss hearing from you....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA.... My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Hi Rozzy,
I can't help with the meds, but I wanted to say it's good to "see" you again. We've missed having you around. :-) Welcome back!

grammie4life responded:
Hi Rozzy12...I tried Savella...was given samples by my dr...I only took it for 3 days because it made me very agitated...the least little thing would make me snap at someone...but everyone reacts differently to different meds & maybe Savella will help you.

I am not able to take Savella, Cymbalta or Lyrica...I had bad side effects from all 3...but again many people have little to no side effects with these drugs...so I would suggest you try Savella to see if it fits you.

I do hope Savella works for you.

Have a good day & God bless,
Debbie
Debbie

teddybear200 responded:
My Dr wanted me to try Cymbalta or Savella but after reading the info sheet that comes with it we both decided they weren't for me.

I am on water pills and Warfarin a blood thinnner and both meds suggested if on them I could have more problems than what it is worth.

I hope they can work for you, everybody handles meds differently.
Some day I will soar on wings of an Eagle - Teddybear

Rozzy12 replied to teddybear200's response:
Hi FMily~

Thanks for responding I guess I will give it a whirl and see what happens... If I start to notice anything strange I will stop it and call the doctor.. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

1wareaglefan responded:
Hello, Rozzy....it's good to see you again! I have to say I'm a little surprised that a doctor would prescribe both savella and cymbalta together. They're both in the same family of antidepressants. I'm like Debbie....I couldn't take cymbalta or savella because they both made me nervous and unable to sleep.

I always like to ask my pharmacist before starting a new drug to see if they know of any reactions with what I'm already taking. I would just recommend that you be very aware of how you're feeling.

Take care and let us know how you're doing......ELizabeth

fibroinsd responded:
Just wanted to say...good to see you here Roz...
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.