Skip to content
CarolineRhae posted:
I have a problem that there is nothing for our kids that have Firbromyaligan. I have a 12 year old girl, who is also ADAH and can't sleep much and all kinds of problems, What can we do for our kids.

jrae922 responded:
Hi Caroline -

I was diagnosed at 17 although I may have had Fibromyalgia as early as 13. The best recommendation I have is to take your daughter to a pediatric rheumatologist. My rheumatologist treats children as young as 6. They can prescribe meds to help with sleep, like a very low dosage of trazodone. Don't take no for an answer - keep pressing until you find a doctor that will treat your daughter.

Good Luck and (((hugs))) to you and your daughter,

CarolineRhae replied to jrae922's response:
thanks will keep trying, God bless.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
392 of 419 found this helpful