Skip to content
Good morning Fibro Community
sexymamma12 posted:
I hope everyone is waking up and feeling not too bad may your day go well and hope the pain is not to bad to handle. I am up early trying to move around so I don't stress about what I can't change. Goal today is laundry, repot some flowers,and try to make myself pretty later. Love to all. My flowers give me peace so LETS DO THIS!!!!!!! Did I mention Im on vacation so this makes my day even better?

maggiethedoglover responded:
Mornin' back to you and it is a gorgeous one here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Finally summer looks like it is sticking around.

Thanks for starting the day off on a positive note. I hope you accomplish all, or at least most, of your goals without interference from the dragon. I agree about flowers. They are wonderful and a garden is something that can bring you peace.

Have a great vacation!

Hugs to you,

Maggie
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

mymyrt replied to maggiethedoglover's response:
Morning, Maggie. I didn't realize you are in Wisconsin. Summer must come late there. After yesterday, a late summer sounds nice. The humidity here yesterday was like a quilt, so heavy you could almost inhale it. Then the storm blew through. That was around 5 PM. Last night, we had the most magnificent lightning and the thunder rolled and rolled, and we had lots of rain which we desperately needed. The humidity here seems to increase every summer. Last year, it was record levels, and it seems to be heading there again. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and I envy your gardening. Something else I can only remember, since someone would have to scoop me up with a gardening shovel after just a few minutes. Our yard used to be the loveliest in the neighborhood. One of my friends actually uses fake flowers, amd I laugh, but at least she has some color in her yard.

I hope you are good today.

Hugs.

Joan
Knowledge is power.

angelldakota responded:
Flowers are so peaceful.... I sent my mom and daughter out some get well flowers out this week... both of them weren't blooming when they opened the box... 5 minutes later they started blooming and are blooming monsters lol... I just love proflowers lol... I should send me some lol... no one out there to send me flowers.... lol...

enjoy your vacation... peace of your lovely things in life be with you...
When you need a friend, reach out to a stranger and you will have one. If you need help, help someone else. if you need to cry, find someone already crying and celebrate life. Love Jan

sexymamma12 replied to maggiethedoglover's response:
Hey this is cool I am from Wisconsin also. Hugs to you as well. Finished what I set out to do now it's time for a good movie.

sexymamma12

sexymamma12 replied to angelldakota's response:
This is so true I like your closing words of wisdom. I would send you some flowers if I knew you, you seem like a good hearted person. I am practicing working with wave petunias so far killed one but the ones outside are still looking good. Have a good night angelldakota.

Kinkatia responded:
Oh, my day is going to be miserable, but after yesterday, I don't even care. I cleaned all the things (well, nearly all the things) and spent a few hours at a carnival with my boyfriend, who I don't see often (he lives far away). I spent all week saving up the energy for that, and was blessed to be nearly pain-free. I think the price I'm paying for taking full advantage of how well I was feeling (and then some) is well worth it. Sometimes you've just gotta be stupid and do more than you should, just because it'll be the most fun you've had in a long time.

And now I get to spend the day cuddling and taking care of my new goldfish, Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
198 of 215 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.