Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day.....July 13, 2011 ***
Dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....well...I survived the 3 digit temps yesterday....did not get out much though....as it was really hot and humid too...not a good thing for a lot of people...

I do hope that things will get better for all of us....I know that there are a lot of "issues" going on...and some of us have more than others...I do know that living with the wrath of the dragon presents challenges for a lot of us...and since we all know that stress is the dragon's best friend....we all must be really careful of how much we get stressed out over things...as there are some things which are completely out of our control...

Here is hoping that everyone will have a good day....I do hope that those of you who are also having weather issues....that this too will improve...I knew that we would soon be having a lot of hot, hot weather...I guess it has now arrived in NC....

Welcome to the new members...and I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better...we do understand what you are dealing with...and just knowing sometimes that people are here who do understand ....can be a help...

I would encourage everyone to be sure and get your Vitamin D level checked....there seems to be a lot of things going on with Vitamin D and what the medical researchers are "finding out and sharing" with everyone....I know that this is NOT a new vitamin....as it has been around for a very long time...makes me wonder why things are just being "discovered" about it now...

I hope everyone will indeed to remember to remind your doctor when you have a physical....to be sure and get it checked...so very important....to keep our levels up...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Have a cool one..

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good morning everyone. :) I hope this finds everyone feeling better than they did yesterday.

Good morning to you MiMi. Triple digits yesterday here as well and so muggy. I love dry heat, like that in S. California, but southeast steam heat is terrible! I used to laugh when people I know who live in TX told me their makeup ran as left the house on summer days. I'm not laughing now :(

Angelswife: I do hope that your fever has gone down and that you got restful night's sleep. I thought about you until I feel asleep and wished I could be of some help to you. I hope the prayers I offered up have been. Please keep us posted on how things are going there with you.

I have to go and get my cat 8 month of kitten ready to go to the Vets. She has an 8 a.m. appointment to be nurtured. She went into heat weeks ago and has been miserable since. I hate to have her undergo a surgery but know she will feel much better afterwards. Right now she's sitting in 'her' bird watching window unaware that in just a few hours she will be not feeling so well. I really feel bad that I'm doing this to her. I hope she has a short memory about this.

Okay, will post later.
Soft hugs going out to all.. stay cool, feel well.
Linda R.

angelswife responded:
Hi Mimi,
Up for a couple of minutes and then back to bed again. I've spent most of the day napping and resting---I feel too yucky to do anything else. The headache has been unrelenting.

The doctor said it would take two or three days for the fever to really go down. It did get down to 101 today, so I suppose that's an improvement. It isn't happening fast enough for me!

Husband got some more bad news today. He was hoping his employer would have another job for him in the fall; and now that seems to have fallen through. His workplace is non-profit and overseen by the state; and the governor has just begun massive layoffs to try and balance the budget. Over 6,500 people will be losing their jobs, and I guess Husband is one of them...His boss told him today he has no idea how much of his budget will be taken away in the coming year.

Somehow we will get through this...Once I get better and am thinking more clearly I can start putting some things into place to carry us through. But for now it's back to bed...Thank you all for your continued support.

fitzgift replied to angelswife's response:
I am glad to know somone else has this also I have been expricing chrnic fatigue lately with my fibro. All you want to do is sleep.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
447 of 521 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.