Skip to content
Hi...Sorry I disappeared... Sick again
angelldakota posted:
What's new huh... I have a good case of bronchitis... so in the process of trying to treat the cough I ended up with another bacterial colitis again... and of course a flare... my face is totally locked up tonight it hurts so bad... my pain level is maxed and my pain killers are working for a couple of hours and then I hurt myself coughing again...

but now I can't take anything for the cough... been trying hunny and lemon water today but it still has my tummy upset.... any suggestions I am dieing here lol...
I can sleep better... when the phone stops ringing... I called my Dr this morning and he knew I was upset... he called 4 times this afternoon... he called me in some prescriptions and I am feeling a little better... but it was almost hospital time...

they probably would have treated my pain better then I could have but then they would have canceled my grandsons party that I missed anyway... I felt terrible... but he had fun and still got the robot I promised him... so he came home and told me that I gave him a present and wasn't there lol...

well I am going to get my buns back to bed... either that or in the bathroom... I got brave and ate a little piece of cake... that I will sure to regret lol... but it tasted good and I haven't been able to keep my sugar up all day...

you all take care and I will try to stay in touch...

nite...
When you need a friend, reach out to a stranger and you will have one. If you need help, help someone else. if you need to cry, find someone already crying and celebrate life.
Love Jan

mrahoe responded:
hi jan

glad your feelin a little better. . we sure do miss ya around here when your gone. . :)

hope things get better for ya and you go on a good long stretch of feelin good. . you sure deserve it. .

john
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.--Dr. Suess

angelldakota replied to mrahoe's response:
Thanks John... It is 5 am... I have been up an hour... I already feel so tired I have fallen asleep in my wheelchair 15 times lol.. that might be a record lol....

I can't lie down right now... the cough is getting to me... lol... I would like to get to it... maybe a few bottles of jack... lol... ought to get to something lol... would have to tie me to my chair lol...

have you ever seen a letter snore... it is when the writer falls asleep and you write llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll forever and ever on the paper lol... At least that seems to be my letter of choice today lol...

Well I think I will try to read a little more... there looked like some new ones last night when I posted but I was on and off... I owe you an email too... so take care and talk soon...
When you need a friend, reach out to a stranger and you will have one. If you need help, help someone else. if you need to cry, find someone already crying and celebrate life. Love Jan

rudyandirmouse replied to mrahoe's response:
Hi Jan, Sorry to hear you are still feeling so unwell but am glad you have been able to post and let us know how you are coming along. I knew you had been very under the weather and wondered where you went.

Please keep us posted and know best wishes for a speedy recovery are going out to you in this post.
Linda R.

Anon_2912 responded:
Please rest as much as you can.....

Cadensnana responded:
Jan...I am sorry that you are ill...but I am glad you are back...you don't know me but I saw what happened between you and another person on here. I was truly hoping that your feelings weren't hurt and that you decided not to post any more. You are a great inspiration to many....Keep getting well. :) Carla

fontanille responded:
Hi Jan,

So sorry to hear you have been so sick. I'm so glad your feeling a little better.

God bless.

Donna

angelldakota replied to rudyandirmouse's response:
thanks Linda I will try to keep you all informed... I feel a bit better this morning... Have a dr appointment with my gastroenterologist tomorrow... He iss waiting impatiently... Called me about 4 or 5 times yesterday... I was a bit panicked when I first talked to him...

Thanks again... hope you are doing ok... take care...
When you need a friend, reach out to a stranger and you will have one. If you need help, help someone else. if you need to cry, find someone already crying and celebrate life. Love Jan

angelldakota replied to Anon_2912's response:
thanks I am... nothing more this worn out body can do but a bit of exercise... lol... sleep cough and "run" lol... fun to do from a wheelchair lol watch out whoever is in the way lol...

take care and hope you are doing ok...

angelldakota replied to Cadensnana's response:
Hi Carla... Thanks for your concern... in both areas...

however... nothing could keep me away from here except for illness... and the person and I are dear friends and it wasn't taken personally... I was just sorry it went the way it did and hurt someone I cared about... Enough said... all is well there...

This is a home to me... when I first got here I was suicidal and a real mess... and if it wasn't for the people and their caring ways I really don't think I would have pulled thru that one... In my eyes I owe this group my life...

I only hope I can be an inspiration to those here for you all are a great inspiration to me... And sometimes that is all I have to offer lol...

I hope you are doing ok.,.. take care

angelldakota replied to fontanille's response:
God bless you too Donna...

angelswife responded:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So, so sorry...I can tell you something beautiful will be coming your way soon now that I'm starting to feel better! That's a promise....XO.

1wareaglefan responded:
Hello, Jan.....it's so good to see you back! I've been concerned about you, too. You're a "fixture" here, and we don't feel right, when you're absent. So you take care of yourself, and know that we're thinking of you and praying!

Bless you.....Elizabeth

angelldakota replied to angelswife's response:
hun I lost your email addy can you email me again... I look forward to that something beautiful too... can't be as beautiful as you... thanks hun...

take care... XO

angelldakota replied to 1wareaglefan's response:
I feel like a fixture in my bed again lol... lol... lol....
It is nice to be missed here... and thought of...

bless you too hun... take care...

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.