Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Nightmares
RacerLady503 posted:
Does anyone suffer from nightmares or sleep disturbances? I say the demons come for me when I sleep as a joke, but sometimes I seriously wonder! :)
It only gets the best of me if I let it

MissCaptainKirk responded:
I used to have extremely terrifying nightmares that made me unable to eat during the day because I was so disturbed my stomach hurt.
I don't have them as often anymore, except for recently they've come back. I don't know if it has anything to do with FM though.

Hope your nightmares stop!

RacerLady503 replied to MissCaptainKirk's response:
I really wonder if it's just because I can't ever seem to hit the "deep" sleep anymore. I toss and turn and get a few minutes here and there but don't ever just sleep deeply like I used to!!! Blah!
It only gets the best of me if I let it

Maurny responded:
Sometimes the medications we take can contribute to nightmares or bizarre dreams. Check your meds and adverse side effects.
I had such really wierd and disturbing dreams with cymbolta, and worse when I stopped them.
Hope this helps

Regards

Maurny

lizzietorres1969 responded:
i do. always weird dreams, but they look so real i get up exhausted and sometimes scared. i believe is the depression medications. i take lyrica and celexa.

FibroMitz replied to lizzietorres1969's response:
I'm taking Lyrica and Cymbalta. I think the Lyrica gives the nitemares. I've had dreams where "satan" won't let me scream or speak! I know it's "him". But as soon as I remember that I am a child of GOD, I yell "JESUS"! and "he" screams and goes away! I don't know if it was the meds but that was occuring very often. Maybe it's the LORD telling me to call on him more.
-Mitz in Idaho-

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.