Skip to content
Fibromyalgia Posters?
Kinkatia posted:
I've just moved into my dorm room for the year, and so of course it's time to start decorating the door. I really want to make my door decoration reflect things that are important to me.

And so I'd like to put up something about fibromyalgia. Preferably something inspirational or good for a laugh. Also preferably something I can print out off the internet, but if I like a poster or something enough, I'll splurge and buy it. Thus far my google fu has been failing me in finding something i like, however.

So does anyone have any favorite fibromyalgia posters (or something similar) you think I should look at?

emkay912 responded:
Hi, Kinkatia,
Try this link for a discussion on Symbols for FM... it might give you some ideas. http://forums.webmd.com/3/fibromyalgia-exchange/forum/12333/4

Also, you might search the web for "Invisible Illness" — they have some interesting stuff.

Good luck at college! Mary

Booch007 responded:
For me I would put up a poster of a dragon and use it as a dart board......(but I know you can't be darting the wooden door, you will be in trouble!)

I have a stained glass butterfly in lavenders and purples that I see in the morning. ? just a thought. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.