Skip to content
Caprice, A Little Confused
MermaidWishes posted:
Hi Caprice,

I just tried to post something twice and I don't see it. Did I do something wrong?

Dee
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
---Christopher Robin

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi MermaidWishes,

Nothing's been removed from here so it looks like it never hit the board.

What, exactly, did you experience? Was it a new discussion or a response? If a response, to which discussion?

Was the Submit button available to you or did you write a long post and the Submit button became grayed out?

Any and all info would be helpful.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

MermaidWishes replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
It seemed to go through fine. I tried to post it as a new discussion. It said that it was 4000/4000 characters. Then I clicked "submit". Weird, huh?

Dee
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
---Christopher Robin

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to MermaidWishes's response:
Ah, that's it then.

Unfortunately, the character count is actually inaccurate. The actual total has to be somewhere around 200 characters less than that 4000. There's no way you could know that though.

Try breaking up your post into two (replying to yourself).

Sorry about that, Dee!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Fibro36 responded:
I've posted several replies last night, Oct. 12th, and I can't find the person's post that I replied to or my reply. Not too sure exactly how this chat/discussion works. I see people and their posts that I saw at the time I replied. Not too sure what I'm doing wrong ....

Dollbug replied to Fibro36's response:
Hello.....MiMi in NC.....I just wanted to comment on your post....you can click on your user id....and view your comments....I am sure that you can find the replys you are referring to....it they got posted...

Sometimes....the posts just disappear....this is not happening as much now as it use to....I think it might have been a " site issue".....

I hope this will help you....

Take care....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

MermaidWishes responded:
Thank you Caprice, Fibro36, and Mimi. I'll try to break it into smaller pieces and re-post. I appreciate the advice.

*Wishing you all a Flare-Free Friday!*

-Dee
---Christopher Robin

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.