Skip to content
Fibromyalgia questions
JaRaye posted:
Hi. Today is my first day in the discussion of FM. My biggest question was about the burning and tingling pains in my feet and ankles, but I have read all of your comments and now feel I am not alone there..... but.... do any of you have lumps/bumps and a corded feeling under the skin of your thighs? Hard to explain, but I know if anyone has this, then you will know what I mean.

MaryinMt responded:
Hello JaRaye welcome to this site , it is a great place for answers and support. As I am new to Fibro I don't have an answer for your question about lumps and bumps but I do believe that someone will have your answer. Sorry you have FM but glad to meet you. Hugs Mary

xperky responded:
I'm glad to have your company as well.
With Compassion,
Margaret

JBirdFletcher responded:
I was reading your post. I don' have lumps on my thighs but the muscles in my back and stomach feel corded. I do know that Fibro can cause us to have hard lymph nodes. I hope that my reply will bump this up and someone will have some answers for you.
I may have dyslexia and can't spell, I may have Brain Fog and not remember who you are, I may have tremors that scare you, I may drop everything I pick up but, By ALL I do it with everything I am!!!

MistBr responded:
Yes you can!! These are usually in the places that you have problems with the most! Mine are on my arms and hands. That's where I have my very worst flares. They are hard little knots. If you touch them they feel kinda uncomfortable. Just be sure your doc knows about them. Some call them lipomas, non cancerous lumps. I dunno girl, but I sure want it all to go away!!!
Misty

JaRaye replied to MaryinMt's response:
Thank you, Mary. I don't have internet at home, so I go to the library...some interaction will be delayed. Here's a hug back.

JaRaye replied to xperky's response:
Thank you, Margaret. Glad to be in good company, too. This site has really helped me to know I'm not alone in this.

JaRaye replied to JBirdFletcher's response:
Thanks for your reply JBird. I know. I have those lumps, too. I don't have internet at home, so some responses will be slow. I go to the library to look things up. Glad to be in the fibro community with you.

JaRaye replied to MistBr's response:
Thank you, Misty. That makes sense and at least I know now I have someone understand about the corded feelings in my legs. Have a good day.

JBirdFletcher replied to JaRaye's response:
I understand about the slow responce. We are glad to have you regardless.
I may have dyslexia and can't spell, I may have Brain Fog and not remember who you are, I may have tremors that scare you, I may drop everything I pick up but, By ALL I do it with everything I am!!!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.