Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My fibro community
deansmimi posted:

I
joined the fibro community some time ago, and asked for the
daily newsletter for same. I used to get the email every day, but then it stopped. I put in for it again about a week ago, and i still don't get the community discussion on my email. Why did it stop, and how can I get it to resume? Please help!

Thank you,
from deansmimi

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Deansmimi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties and hopefully I can help out.

When signed up for the Fibromyalgia Newsletter , you should receive this newsletter by email once a week, which I believe is every Tuesday for now.

If you are signed up for the Fibromyalgia Email Digest, the communities daily activity should be coming to your email every day. Two suggestions that I have would be to go to your email Spam box and see if somehow they are getting filtered into this area. Also, make sure that you are still signed up for the digests by clicking the arrow next to "My Email Digests" on the left hand of this page or any other community page.

Please let me know if this helped and how things go!

Best wishes!
Amelia (filling in for the amazing Caprice)

deansmimi replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you, Amelia, I just started getting the community emails again yesterdayI appreciate your help.

Thank you, and God Bless!.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff replied to deansmimi's response:
Wonderful, Deansmimi!

I went ahead and signed up for the Fibromyalgia Email Digest after your post to see if I would receive it. I'm still waiting to receive my first digest and have written to Caprice of your concern for when she returns.

Please, don't hesitate to let her know if this happens, again. I'm sure she will have things figured out as soon as possible.

Take care!
Amelia

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.