My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sharing Fibro info I found!
deansmimi posted:
Hi All & Happy New Year! I found a couple of very interesting sites,
that I think will be interesting for you to check out. One is :
chestercountyfibrorelief.com
and I wonder if anyone has heard about "Familial Mediterranean fever"
I found this by chance while looking up a medication for my mailman's
Mother. He said she has been on "Colcrys"-generic is "colchicine', and he said she is improving on it with her pain from fibro. I have to see him Tuesday to tell him that he must have missunderstood her
diagnosis. She must have "FMF." I researched, and the only way you
will improve your sympttoms, is if you actually have gout or FMF. I
also read reviews, and ffound people with all my own symptoms asked
her Dr. if a 30 day supply of the medicine would hurt her if she didn.t
have it, and he said. "No". She took it and her symptoms improved.
She had been diagnosed with fibro, but has the Familial Mediterranean Fever. It is from past generations of ancestors in the
family. Either google the medication or the FMFto check it out. The only test you can have is a dna test, and it was said that it may not shoe if it's from too far back. I'm going to ask my Dr. to try me on a 30 day supply. The review said that the woman tried 3 different Dr.'s before success. chestercountyfibrorelief.com is also very exciting.

God Bless All, and Happy New Year

deansmimi

deansmimi responded:
On chestercountyfibrorelief.com you'll find that this therapy is a no drug therapy, that has been successful at
many fibro patients going into remission. Reads the reviews, they are something else!

God Bless!
deansmimi

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.