Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The use of a walker
SaintIvy posted:
Thank You to all, who responded to my issue of using a walker. In my Post, I hit the wrong buttons on my computer and the post was not complete. My Rheumatologist ,who is now my old Rheumatologist since I have dropped her, does know about Fibromyalgia. Except, that she lacked the total comprehension and lack of Compassion that she needed in treating me. Yes, I will be looking for another Rheumatologist very soon ! You all, who responded to my question, have made my Soul Smile and now I have the confidence to walk with my walker. Thank You All ! Love and Light from SaintIvy.

1dazygal responded:
Good luck on your search. This is a very stressful thing to do. I've been seeking a new PDR for 2 yrs. too many issues is the standard reply. I feel trapped. Ask a lot of questions and when you make your appt make sure to ask them to set aside enough time. 15mins isn't enough. It's a 2 way interview. If they don't introduce themselves and shake my hand or make eye contact there off my list right off the bat.
SHARE A SMILE WE COULD ALL USE ONE, THAT
INCLUDES OUR LOVED ONES

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.