Skip to content
just stopping by
sparkyar posted:
Hi everyone,
man I can feel the cold front coming in, my joints are achy tonight.. I know the weather causes more pain for me.. I wish I could win the lottery and move to a warmer climate during the winter.. The cold weather is a killer for me..
I am working full time plus right now,we are down four positions at work, I trying to figure out a way of not working over forty hours a week.. At least I have not seem my rheumatologist in the last few months so I don't have him telling me I do to much again.. I love my job(s) that I do but I am so tired that when (or if sometimes I go two three weeks with out day off at times) I just spend the day in bed trying to get rested up so I will have enough energy to make it through the next week or so.. Plus my son and hubby are leaving this weekend to go skiing I will be hauling wood in to keep warm at night..It is going to be a long month..
I hope veryone is doing well out there, my wish for today is to have one pain free day I still pray for it every day.. God bless

xperky responded:
Hi. The changing and cold weather really is rough for me too. Sometimes I wonder why I hurt so bad and then I realize it wasn't what I did, it was the weather!

Have a nice, quiet weekend. Get the guys to pile up the wood before they go, and enjoy the warmth.
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
376 of 403 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.