Skip to content
fibroflare with norovirus Please read
Marylyce posted:
I should have posted this a week ago. The dr. keeps saying I have the norovirus, for over 2 weeks now. I have a terrible fibro flare with it. Has anyone else experienced this virus? For how long? Did your Fibro flare big time? I just can't believe the virus would las this long!

dollbug responded:
Hello Mary....If I had been sick 2 weeks now....then I would be headed back to the doctor....or perhaps to another doctor to get a second opinion.....especially if you are as sick now as you have been for 2 weeks....
there are so many things that might be going on....and has anyone else gotten sick who has been around you?

Again....I hope that you will have someone else take another look....I sure hope that this passes soon for you and that you will feel better soon...

I do not think that it would last this long either...

Take care and good luck...

Let us know how things are going for you.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.