Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Caprice
missshortyd posted:
I belong to a few communities I don't post alot but I read every day and I see you everywhere and just wanted to let you know that you are apperciated

Thanks
Linda

crystalscats responded:
I agree very helpful, as is most people on this site. My doctors are very glad I am now on this site. They say knowledge is key to FM. They feel it makes me ask more questions of them when I read from here. We do appreciate you!

I am glad now too that Dr. Oz acknowledged this is REAL !!! We're not crazy! I think this my open may doors with him behind us not too. And I watched it from this site!

Thank you all for welcoming to this site! And most all for understanding and not judging me.
Crystal

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
  • SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE*

Thanks to both of you! You really made my day!

And I'm so glad, CrystalsCats, that both you and your doctors are finding there's a lot of benefit to you being here on WebMD in this community.
    We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

• Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
    Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.