Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
FMS Myers
fatigueclinic posted:
Dr. P,
I am a provider and have been taking care of FMS patients for 2 years in TN, I deal with a great deal of autoimmune disorders with 2nd FMS and have many primary FMS pts.....I want to provide a clinic where FMS pts can come and have resources they can use. Myers has been used in the past, but insurance is an issue, I have used the longer infusion with 2 Gm MG and it takes about 1 1/2 hrs.....the over head is killing me, I want to continue to provide this service but the cost is not going to be something I can do. Do you think the Myers SIVP 15 min would help my patients ? I do not want to give this up...so many of the patients are doing so well on it. Thanks so much .

Mark Pellegrino, MD responded:
I do not use the Myers protocol for treating my patients with fibro so I am not familiar with any specifics. It is not considered an approved or usual recommended therapy for FMS at this time.

Dr. P

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.