Skip to content
Hey I Think I'm Alive Again... LOL...
DakotaWilsonFM posted:
May miracles in my life never cease.. I woke up yesterday am a different person and I'm still that different person...

Out side of the weakness and occasional pain or spasm... I feel so much better... It is oh so livable...

I am actually going out to dinner today... I may be nuts but I am going to my x husband of 30 years new girlfriends house to meet her family... she has fallen in love with me and now we are driving my x nuts lol... she thinks I am a marv that I can live with all I go thru and still keep smiling.... I told her about you all and all and how I couldn't do it without you and my family...

so today will be a tiring day... I already need a nap lol...

You all take care and I pray God blesses you all as he does me very soon...

jan/dakota

newgrandma1953 responded:
Praise God!
I am so happy for you. I pray that this continues with no end in sight.
love,
Carol

crystalscats responded:
Jan, that is great! I am glad you are feeling so much better. Sounds like the ex's girlfriend knows a good person when she meets them. I am still very good friends with my brothers ex wife and it drives him crazy. I don't know why? But again I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.
Crystal

fibroinsd responded:
So glad to hear the Jan we know ...back with us ! cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 75 found this helpful