Skip to content
Hey I Think I'm Alive Again... LOL...
DakotaWilsonFM posted:
May miracles in my life never cease.. I woke up yesterday am a different person and I'm still that different person...

Out side of the weakness and occasional pain or spasm... I feel so much better... It is oh so livable...

I am actually going out to dinner today... I may be nuts but I am going to my x husband of 30 years new girlfriends house to meet her family... she has fallen in love with me and now we are driving my x nuts lol... she thinks I am a marv that I can live with all I go thru and still keep smiling.... I told her about you all and all and how I couldn't do it without you and my family...

so today will be a tiring day... I already need a nap lol...

You all take care and I pray God blesses you all as he does me very soon...

jan/dakota

newgrandma1953 responded:
Praise God!
I am so happy for you. I pray that this continues with no end in sight.
love,
Carol

crystalscats responded:
Jan, that is great! I am glad you are feeling so much better. Sounds like the ex's girlfriend knows a good person when she meets them. I am still very good friends with my brothers ex wife and it drives him crazy. I don't know why? But again I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.
Crystal

fibroinsd responded:
So glad to hear the Jan we know ...back with us ! cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
198 of 215 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.