Skip to content
DSMO teatment update
Fibrofog64 posted:
Well, I started the DSMO IV treatments (DSMO is the bodies natural healer, can be found in topical creams) with my chiropractor the last week of March. I did one a week for 4 week. As I posted after each one, I didn't feel like it was doing much but my family said that I was acting better and looked better.

I then waited 3 weeks for my next treatment. It was about 1 week too long. I was in quite a bit of pain yesterday when I went in for an adjustment and IV treatment. I'm not back to feeling great, but I don't hurt quite as bad. Maybe it really does work.

The only bad side effect is the odor I emit. Some say it smells like heavy garlic, some say corn. My students today say it reeks in my room. I tell them why and that if it helps me feel better, they just have to deal with it.

I am really hoping that DSMO will be the answer to my prayers.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for the update, Cindy.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell
jennagale76 responded:
I used to have to cath myself and administer DSMO into my bladder for interstitial cystitis. It made me smell like garlic. I've never heard of it as a treatment for fibro. Interesting!

Helpful Tips

Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful