Skip to content
DSMO teatment update
Fibrofog64 posted:
Well, I started the DSMO IV treatments (DSMO is the bodies natural healer, can be found in topical creams) with my chiropractor the last week of March. I did one a week for 4 week. As I posted after each one, I didn't feel like it was doing much but my family said that I was acting better and looked better.

I then waited 3 weeks for my next treatment. It was about 1 week too long. I was in quite a bit of pain yesterday when I went in for an adjustment and IV treatment. I'm not back to feeling great, but I don't hurt quite as bad. Maybe it really does work.

The only bad side effect is the odor I emit. Some say it smells like heavy garlic, some say corn. My students today say it reeks in my room. I tell them why and that if it helps me feel better, they just have to deal with it.

I am really hoping that DSMO will be the answer to my prayers.

Cindy

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for the update, Cindy.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

jennagale76 responded:
I used to have to cath myself and administer DSMO into my bladder for interstitial cystitis. It made me smell like garlic. I've never heard of it as a treatment for fibro. Interesting!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.