Skip to content
TGIF **ROLL CALL **5/18/2012 ****New members too....
dollbug posted:
TGIF*** Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is suppose to be a nice day....perhaps with a shower or two...but no major rain....it is cooler and 62*....I hope each of you had a good week..and I hope the week end will be a good one also.

I did rest ok last night but woke up tired again this morning and too early...the fur babies did it again...and I was not a happy person....but you know...I think I could sleep for a long time and still not be rested...living with the wrath of the dragon is a vicious cycle....always something going on...

On Fridays (for the new members) we have what is Roll Call.. and hope you will pop in each Friday and update the FMily on whatever you care to share...I know some of you do not post every day....and with Friday being the end of the work week...we hope you will join us....of course, we are open 24/7 and you can post anytime at all...

Welcome to the new members....sorry that you are not feeling better...but I am sure that each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better....it does take time...there are no quick fixes...that I am aware of. We are all different and what helps one person may or may not help you....only you will know when you have found the right combination of tools and tips...it is a process....a trial and error process to figure it out...kind of like working a puzzle....have to make all of the pieces fit in order to get the picture complete...

Have a good Friday and remember to pace, pace and pace some more...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..
FirstPrevious12NextLast

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
Just a quick check in...It's my birthday today and I have a migraine. Not the present I wanted!

It's sunny and in the 70s out. Tomorrow our church men's group will be coming to work on our stairs and porch so I can get in and out of the house and up and down the stairs safely. I have already fallen on the outside stairs once with the crutches, and I don't want to do it again.

That's it for now---I need to lie dawn and try to get the migraine under control. I will check back later if I'm feeling better. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

katmandulou responded:
TGIF!

It's cool and sunny here in southeaster Mass - in the 60s, heading to the 70s. Hmmm, I could use a little disco to mark the passing of Donna Summer. As we head to summer. (Ooohh that fibro fog scrambled brain!)

I'm seeing the shoulder doc in an hour. The cortisone shot last month did wonders, but I still have pain doing certain things. Maybe I'll get a little PT or other exercises to do.

MiMi - I think of you every morning when I take my D. I feel good things coming your way!

angelswife - Happy Birthday! If they're not wet, I found the best way to get down some staircases when I was on crutches is on my butt. But that was 10 years ago, and decorum sometimes dictated that I hop up and down. Glad to see you again!

As always, I hope you all have the best day - and best weekend - you can possibly have!
Lou

missshortyd replied to katmandulou's response:
Morning Fmily
I don't post often but I read a couple times a day.Sunny day in Philly and my last day of vacation : (. so back to work on monday.I hope everyone has a nice pain free weekend

SOFT hugs

LINDA

Teelady1 responded:
Happy Friday! TGIF!!

A beautiful, sunny morning here in No IL! Going to be in the low 80s today. Supposed to be mid-80s tomorrow with high humidity - UGH! Maybe the humidity won't be as bad as they're predicting - that's what I'm hoping for!

angelswife, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wishing your migraine go away soon - and you have a great day!

Mimi, sorry you didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm in the same boat. I was very restless because my hips were bothering me and I kept waking up to try and find a comfortable position.

Lou, I hope you get some additional treatment for that shoulder - so that it won't bother you at all!

Linda, going back to work after a vacation is not fun! I hope your first day back is not too stressful!

Hoping to get better sleep tonight - so that I'll have some energy tomorrow and be able to enjoy some golf in the morning and then a family gathering in the evening.

Wishing everyone a pain-free weekend - and good sleep!

slovene54 responded:
Good morning!! Going to be a warm 86 here in central CA! Doing ok today. Glad it's Friday. Going to my first food addicts meeting tomorrow. Hoping it will help with my emotional eating issues!! Visiting parents and grandparents this weekend too. Besides the heat I'm looking forward to it!!

fibroinsd responded:
Good Morning..

Just a quick Friday morning check-in. I haven't even been reading..I am having gallbladder problems..been sick yesterday and today..Just got a call from my dad. He needs to go to the hospital. Seems like a crazy day..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

DakotaWilsonFM replied to fibroinsd's response:
Cece... I hope for you and your father to feel better very soon... Angel happy birthday... mine was Monday... I hope yours is as wonderful as mine was... Ironically I fought a migraine most of the day too.. Bless you my dear friend... Mimi hope you can sleep better soon... I think I finally died from exhaustion last night... I actually slept for 50 minutes at a time and went right back to sleep lol... woke up in a great mood... lol... Even tho it was earlier then I wanted... I miss my early mornings...

Everyone else I hope we are all blessed with a nice weekend.. you are all in my thoughts... take care... I actually wrote an update already so I am going to go have my lunch... keep smiling... people always wonder what I am up to lol... lol... when I smile... I know dumb joke lol...

gentle and soft hugs... Love Jan/Dakota

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to angelswife's response:
I hope the work on the stairs doesn't worsen that migraine and that you end up having a good birthday after all, Angelswife. (((hugs)))
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

dollbug replied to angelswife's response:
Happy Birthday Angelswife....I hope you will have a good one...sorry that you are having problems going up and down the stairs....I hope things will get better for you....as with anything and everything...it does takes time....

Take care and get well as soon as you can..

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug replied to DakotaWilsonFM's response:
Happy Belated Birthday Jan....I do hope you had a good birthday and I hope you will have many more as well.

I hope you will feel better soon.

Take care and good luck...

MiMi

DakotaWilsonFM replied to dollbug's response:
thanks... as I posted in the other post I am sick but feeling better... atleast I have sat at this computer for more then an hour lol.. have a great day...

fibroinsd responded:
Thanks Jan..

and happy birthday Sharon..hope it was good.

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Happy Birthday Angelswife! It's good to see you on the board more again.

It's Friday finally, I did 54 hrs. last week and only had Sunday off. It was a tough week this week waiting for the weekend break. The DW made some fantastic enchiladas from the way my mom used to make them.

The weather was nice enough to wash the Jeep so it's clean for tomorrow's trail ride. It's silly to wash it for a trail ride, but I have to replesent the club I am president of.

It was another good day. I am thankful for those. My knee went out and hasn't got back in, so to speak, but I can deal with that.

My twin went to see his doctor, the same one I have, for the same issues I have, plus head issues I do not. We will se where this goes. He and I are very much alike despite our different fields. He is an IT for a big complany, I am training for Mechanic in a factory. I will let the gang know if we have progress.

Aside from that, take care everyone and sleep well.

Cory

Randm2220 responded:
I missed the Friday check in.... It's Saturday now. Better late than never right? Thanks for the welcome to new members. That's me.... Lol

Sunny and in mid 80's here in GA. Going to do some yard work today. Planted a new garden yesterday. A few shade plants to break up the side yard. I paid for it last night with tremendous pain. Brought me to tears. Today will just be light yard work. I love to play in the dirt.

Enjoying "early retirement" that the beast has driven me to.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kim

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.