Skip to content
Rain, rain, go away!
sunnyskylvr posted:
Hello everyone. I am a newby and just wanted to stop by to say hello and to ask if anyone else dislikes the pain from the rain as much as I do?!? I have severe arthritis that continues to worsen throughout my entire body along with fibromyaligia from a very bad car accident I was in 17 yrs ago, and bad weather sucks! Most pain meds make me deathly ill other than Ibuprofen or naproxen that i have been eating for yrs now. My doc's have recommended Lyrica and I think I may finally give it a try. Just hope it works better than the newest anti depression meds I've tried in the past, that made me feel like I was in another world. I also may try prozac. I would appreciate any input from any one that has had experience with either of these drugs. Thanks and stay strong!

booch007 responded:
Those april shower's that come through May...they bring the flowers that bloom in May,
So if your looking for a rainbow.....you have to have some rain!

YES....I am a barometer for each storm that passes, some worse then others in cluding the little toe that i broke when young. O U C H....

It is amazing these bodies of ours right? Sorry you too are a barometer.....stay warm whe they come, the dampness can get right to the bone!

((((hugs)))).Nancy B

Old1now responded:
I know the rain is coming before the weatherman. That's when my heating pad goes on. Stay warm and feel better

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.