Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HALLELUJAH !!! I AM ME !!
DakotaWilsonFM posted:
Bacteria Free... Colitis Free... I knew when he came in the door and he had that silly grin on his face... lol... We both thanked the Lord right there... and I have spent the day spreading the good word... I have been saying for days that I feel like a new woman and he said I am one... It was a long haul and I couldn't have done it with out the best on my side and a lot of prayer... Thank you all again for thinking of me and being there for me even when I couldn't be says..

I am in so much pain words fail ake opiates and get me... I know in my heart it is better to hurt and be able to walk then not have feeling in my legs and not walk... I do know it also hurts so bad I am brought to tears... but I thank God for the pain... I am not ready to live life in a wheelchair...

lot of people don't understand how I am right now and how I feel... I know that you do... You know it is important to grasp every moment of happiness and good in our lives for things don't stay the same minute to minute.... For me I take opiates and get a fair amount of relief... and it lasts over 4 hours... I take 1 pain killer 3 times a day like clock work... and one for breakthru pain... 4 times a day... I am on a anti inflamatory and a muscle relaxer both atleast 3 times a day...

I feel like I am a blessed one... I guess I can say tho I am blessed tho... I have several problems and if the painkillers aren't helping a FM flalir it is helping the 8 bulging discs in my back... the nerve damage in my whole body... the MS... and plenty more...

It all makes life a chore... but also it is a challenging worth fighting for... I feel the pain and suffering is my way of finding my true self... and no one can stop me...

I have reconnected with myself... I did lose myself in the past 4 months being so ill,.. now I have a chance to gen I can return and do good for me and then return to do good for you...

I guess I am quite a rambler tonight... most everyone will bypass this message anyway... after all it is the weekend and it is usually slow on the weekend...

thanks again... gentle and soft hugs to you all... you are all dear to me... take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan.....MiMi in NC...I am glad to hear that you are doing better...hang in there and know that we are thinking of you....dealing with the wrath of the dragon is one thing...but when you also have other issues....well...it is yet another thing....I think we all understand how this is....

We, FMers, must keep on keeping on....until we find something that will help us cope better....sometimes it just takes a while for the doctor to figure this out also....

I hope you will continue to get better and stronger each and every day...

Try to enjoy the sunshine, if you can.....I know that when I am not having a good day....the sun can make a difference...as long as it is not too hot....

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
I am so glad to hear you are feeling better---it's about time! I am celebrating with you all the way. XO ((((HUGS))))

mrahoe responded:
hi jan

i have not been on here for a very long time but somethin told me to this mornin... so glad thing are lookin up for ya !! hope its keeps goin in that direction. . .

john
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.--Dr. Suess

crazytaurenswife responded:
~HUGS~ I am so happy for you, Jan! I hope you'll stay healthy for a long time Like John, I haven't been on for a while but decided to check in - I'm so glad I did

~air hugs~

~Jessi

Anon_408 responded:
Jan, so glad to hear the joy in your voice, and imagining the smile on your face. I don't think any one can bypass your posts.

You are an interesting one to "listen" to, even if you think it's rambling. I don't speak up to often on here, but thought I would shout out a Happy Sunday to you!!

mnjeepguy responded:
Good to see you here and with a powerful spirit!

xperky responded:
Nice to see you're feeling so much better!
With Compassion,
Margaret

booch007 responded:
Jan,

There is nothing better then a post of Halleluhah! To feel better is all we ask for.

I am glad to see that things are getting better. You do so much with those GB...so a trigger is always waiting for you. Be good....

Enjoy the gift of wellness you have right now.

There is a saying "Nothing feels better then the morning you wake up after a cold and can breathe...." Well this is pretty much the same! God Bless, Nancy B

crystalscats replied to booch007's response:
Jan, great news! I am so happy for you, been long time coming. It's always great to hear good news it makes all feel a bit better. I doing better too now. I wish you the best from here on in too! Keep up the good work!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.