Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Foods for Fibromyaliga Article
ggladieux posted:
Sometimes due to the immense pain I am in, I find it helpful to make fruit smoothies with Greek yogurt and juice. This way I'm getting the calcium, protein, and the fiber from the fruit. I avoid all foods with MSG as they are my biggest trigger for migraines.

Its way cheaper to make your own then to buy them.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for sharing this, Ggladieux.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

xperky responded:
I love fruit smoothies like yours. This summer, when it gets hot, I'll be enjoying those. I like to add banana, frozen strawberries and a little cinnamon and honey.

This time of year I buy seedless watermellons almost weekly. We slice them into cubes, bag them and snack on them whenever. I feel so refreshed and cooled from watermellon.

Dr P has mentioned that fruit is good for us FMers, so enjoy!
With Compassion,
Margaret

maryalc replied to xperky's response:
Than you everyone for food help sharing. I have also been making smoothies with Greek yogurt, frozen or non. I like to add frozen ripe bananas, berries, etc. I have not read a lot about the best foods for us. Glad fruit is recommended. We also love it around our house. Any other recommendations?

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.