Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Burning
SilverDove7 posted:
I have started to have burning sensations. Its not in the same spot...it tends to move around. It also feels kind of prickley. Almost like a sunburn. Has anyone else experienced that? If so what causes it?

Sabrina

booch007 responded:
Good Morning Sabrina,

(oh I love that movie and name!)

For me, when you speak of burning I think of nerves. Usually and impinged nerve will speak out with a tingling...like numb sensation and a burning after that. Your body trying to get you attention that something is up.

When I have had this i warm the area with heat and then massage the muscle to get it from being congested around a nerve. Now I am a CMP person more then FM, so I have taut muscles and trigger points. Often with this symptom to the toe or toes...the legs....and a squeeky little muscle in my back does this. The fix for me is the same. Heat and massage.

Sometimes just wiggling my legs and pointing toes up and down to milk the calf muscle can change the sensation I have.

It is annoying.

I hope you get more hits with ideas for you. It is always something....Good luck, all my best, Nancy B

jillylin responded:
Hi,
I have this in my legs and it has become a real fixation with me as I can't seem to get it to shift. I have been given Robinerole which as reduced it a little.
Jilly in UK

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.