Skip to content
Going on a trip...
DakotaWilsonFM posted:
Soon to be in the shower and off to New Mexico... Alamogordo to my daughters for a flash trip... Unfortionately I have to make a fast trip for my son is taking off work to take me and we are picking up 2 of my grandchildren... We are all so excited... I am hurting already lol... but nothing new there... So up the pain killer by one the dr says and see me Thursday when you can move again lol...

I hope the 450 mile trip doesn't get to me to bad... and I hope the excitement doesn't add to it lol... Pacing in this situation is almost impossible... but I will every way possible... We go tonight on Saturday and arrive in mid-night... probably 2 - 3 am... if not lucky enough to get there earlier... and we have to leave to come back home on Monday afternoon... but atleast I will get to see my daughter on part of her birthday that day... My baby girl turns 30 Monday... I will give her coffee in bed lol... with maybe a little breakfast... I will get the coffee... the others can get breakfast lol...

So talk to you all soon... take care... am sending soft hugs and tender love... Jan/Dakota

michmorn responded:
Jan/Dakota,

Safe travels! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family...and that it is a pain free holiday for you.

Hugs.

Michelle

thenikki64 responded:
I hope you are having a wonderful time!
Pam

booch007 responded:
Jan,

I am a strong believer that the GOOD CHEMICALS of excitement and disctraction on a trip...are all good endorphins for a lower pain experience. You will see.

Just remember the tricks that keep you out of trouble, don't push it! Enjoy the change of venue! It should be wonderfl. You deserve a break. Hope it is so much FUN. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 75 found this helpful