Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Going on a trip...
DakotaWilsonFM posted:
Soon to be in the shower and off to New Mexico... Alamogordo to my daughters for a flash trip... Unfortionately I have to make a fast trip for my son is taking off work to take me and we are picking up 2 of my grandchildren... We are all so excited... I am hurting already lol... but nothing new there... So up the pain killer by one the dr says and see me Thursday when you can move again lol...

I hope the 450 mile trip doesn't get to me to bad... and I hope the excitement doesn't add to it lol... Pacing in this situation is almost impossible... but I will every way possible... We go tonight on Saturday and arrive in mid-night... probably 2 - 3 am... if not lucky enough to get there earlier... and we have to leave to come back home on Monday afternoon... but atleast I will get to see my daughter on part of her birthday that day... My baby girl turns 30 Monday... I will give her coffee in bed lol... with maybe a little breakfast... I will get the coffee... the others can get breakfast lol...

So talk to you all soon... take care... am sending soft hugs and tender love... Jan/Dakota

michmorn responded:
Jan/Dakota,

Safe travels! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family...and that it is a pain free holiday for you.

Hugs.

Michelle

thenikki64 responded:
I hope you are having a wonderful time!
Pam

booch007 responded:
Jan,

I am a strong believer that the GOOD CHEMICALS of excitement and disctraction on a trip...are all good endorphins for a lower pain experience. You will see.

Just remember the tricks that keep you out of trouble, don't push it! Enjoy the change of venue! It should be wonderfl. You deserve a break. Hope it is so much FUN. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.