Skip to content
Biggest FM Pet Peeve
ggladieux posted:
Not being able to work and fighting Social Security to get some disability funds so I can take better care of myself.

Having to figure out ways to pay for my Cymbalta, I've tried skipping every other day, but the pain became too intense.

I am also my own worst enemy and hate asking for help as I perceive it to be a weakness.

But in the one way I am blessed is through my husband Jay, he is incredibly patient and compassionate.

dollbug responded:
Hello.....have you tried to contace the company about getting help with paying for the Cymbalta? I know that some companies do help people...

Or perhaps you can speak to your doctor about this.

I am glad that the Cymbalta worked for you and I hope you can find a good resolution to this.

Take care. >

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug replied to dollbug's response:
I meant to spell contact....I can spell but have problems typing correctly....sorry about the boo boo.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

ggladieux replied to dollbug's response:
I didn't even notice the spell error, until you mentioned it. No problem.

Take care,

Gentle hugs,

ggladieux45

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.