Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is this common for Fibro?
slovene54 posted:
I know the Dr checked trigger spots on my body to test for Fibro but I'm wondering if everyone else has this too. You can't touch my head anywhere on it without severe pain. Anywhere! Same thing for my breast area. My back is really severe too if anyone touches it. Feels like a bad bruise for like 10 min if they touch it. Just curious if this is a part of Fibro? Thanks for any input.

dollbug responded:
Hello slovene and welcome....MiMi in NC...I also have spells when my head is really tender...not all of the time...and yes...I feel like I have the flu most every day....aches and pains everywhere....some days this is worse than on other days....and to be quite honest....I can not figure out why...I think we, FMers, have bad connections of the nerves...or perhaps a short circuit...(this is the closest thing I can think of right now)....

Dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....is never the day....always something different...and it is normally just a vicious cycle of things going on...never any notice of what might take place either...this does get better though with time...

Learning how to pace, pace and pace even more is important...we can not *cross our line*....and it will take some time before you figure out exactly when to stop...but trust me...you will.

I hope you can find a doctor who treats FM...and will help you out here....there are no quick or easy fixes though...so please do not expect this to happen. It takes a trial and error process...which does take time to figure out just what you need to cope better...you should allow at least 6-8 weeks of whatever you are trying before making a decision as to whether or not it is working for you...

Check out the info under *tips* and *resources* that you will find to the right of this page...you will find some good *tools* to try..

Take care and good luck...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.