Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sleep Apnea & Fibromyalgia
ggladieux posted:
Has anyone else been diagnosed recently with mild sleep apnea and also has fibromyalgia?

SilverDove7 responded:
Yes I have both and use a cpap machine.

Sabrina

Fibrofog64 responded:
I was diagnosed with sleep apnea before fibro. Yes, I have a c-pap. Not the most romantic.
cindy

debrabrooks1960 responded:
I have Sleep apnea too and I now use a Cpap machine. This machine is the reason I found out I had FM. When I first got the Cpap I slept great and felt wonderful. Then I started noticing I was extremely tired even after a full night of sleeping with the Cpap machine. I thought the machine was broken My doctor looked at the machine and said it was working fine. He sent me to a RA doctor after hearing of my other complaints. The RA doctor did an exam and said I had FM. It is strange how you can go to the doctor for one thing and end up finding out you have something different.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.