Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Sleep Apnea & Fibromyalgia
    ggladieux posted:
    Has anyone else been diagnosed recently with mild sleep apnea and also has fibromyalgia?

SilverDove7 responded:
    Yes I have both and use a cpap machine.

Sabrina

Fibrofog64 responded:
    I was diagnosed with sleep apnea before fibro. Yes, I have a c-pap. Not the most romantic.
    cindy

debrabrooks1960 responded:
    I have Sleep apnea too and I now use a Cpap machine. This machine is the reason I found out I had FM. When I first got the Cpap I slept great and felt wonderful. Then I started noticing I was extremely tired even after a full night of sleeping with the Cpap machine. I thought the machine was broken My doctor looked at the machine and said it was working fine. He sent me to a RA doctor after hearing of my other complaints. The RA doctor did an exam and said I had FM. It is strange how you can go to the doctor for one thing and end up finding out you have something different.

Debbie
    Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
    Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    403 of 430 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.