Skip to content
another day of sleeping
marysings posted:
I don't think there is a muscle in my body that doesn't burn. I'm almost hoarse because I am very tired. And this after a day that I spent mostly sleeping.

Having fm makes me so angry. It's not like I need something else on my plate.

Sorry I am whining this evening.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

xperky responded:
Whine away! It sounds like you are having a flarish day. You probably did the right thing by resting.
With Compassion,
Margaret

forseesons responded:
I too am angry over what I do not have control over. I had a scary fleeting thought the other day, what if I slip into an "Awakenings" semi-comatose state. Am I every going to feel normal again. I am reading the posts and hearing the pain and I hope someone comes up with an answer soon. I am by no means a slacker (or should I say, I was by no means....I wish I new).

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.