Skip to content
Happy Fun 4th *****Hump day 7/4/2012
dollbug posted:
Happy Fun 4th...FMily....as we all celebrate this holiday....MiMi in NC...where it is going to be another hot day...thank goodness no triple digits....the high 90's is quite enough...you know...back in the winter time I thought warmer weather would never arrive...and did not think that it would be too hot...but it is for me...and we are just in July now...so what in the world is in store for the rest of the summer months...only time will tell..

Our area always has a parade on the 4th...so I will be off to it soon...we take our chairs and watch it as it goes by...the kids pick up candy which is thrown out...a lot of fun for the little ones...and then there will also be fireworks tonight..and I do not know what we might do in between...

I did sleep ok last night...but still woke up much too early this morning (4 am) and was able to go back to sleep...thank goodness for that....and then when I woke up again...sick...not a good thing for the mind or the body...

Here is hoping each of you will have a good day today...and a safe day...I hope you will have little to no pain and can enjoy whatever you have planned...

Enjoy the natural Vitamin D also, if you have a chance...as we all know just how good the warm rays feel on one's skin...just be careful and not burn....perhaps sit under the shade during the hottest part of the day..

Remember why we celebrate this holiday....

Have a fun filled 4th...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

jillylin responded:
We don't have this holiday but I hope you all have a great time.
Jilly (UK)

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
We had a band of heavy rain come through last night. This morning everything is drenched and gray and the humidity is off the charts. It will be cloudy today with more storms this afternoon and tonight.

Husband and I don't have any big plans, though...We will spend the day at home, enjoying each other's company. Of course, I will be crocheting, as always. Tonight, if it's dry enough, we'll have a cookout on the deck; then we'll light our own fireworks in the yard after dark. It will be a peaceful day, and I'm looking forward to it. Some days it feels nice not to be able to do much. (But don't tell Husband I said that, lol.)

I am feeling better today, except for some lingering ear congestion. My ears feel like they have balloons in them. The past two days I was really tired and out of sorts. Today I feel more like myself.

Not much else to say...Hope everyone has a great holiday, with plenty of food and fireworks. I am going to curl up with my crocheting now.

greenwitch68 responded:
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
Hot, melting to the floor hot, here in Chi-town. Going to be indoors until later. Throw some goodies on the grill and watch all the fireworks.
Had lots of leg pain last night (maybe the air conditioning) but feeling better this morning.
I hope we all have a great SAFE, pain free day. And we should all take a moment to remember why we are celebrating today and be thankful for being citizens of this Grand nation.

Kath G

mnjeepguy responded:
Happy 4th everyone,

The wife and I both have the holiday off then back to work tomorrow. I wish I had Wed. off every week. It would be a nice breether for me.

It is windy and 77 here today. Very nice out, but so windy I saw very few outside when I just drove around town. The wife and I will be heading out for a walk soon. The loop that we walk is a road that loops around the town to allow truck traffic up to industrial park withought dealing with all of the local and tourist traffic that plugs up our main street all summer. They built a walking trail system all around the city and the loop has a dirt trail next to the road they are about to pave. This will be very nice when completed.

We had to live trap a ferrel female cat that had kittins in the neighbor's junk pile. Our local shelter had her fixed then the next day they released her where she was cought. They don't youthanize, so this is a decent alternative. We caught two of the kittens and they were young enough that they are getting used to the people at the shelter.

My Bassets escaped the fence last night at 11 pm, luckily they don't go far. I saw the female a block down the alley and walked up to her. She walked at my side and when I got to our fence the male just trotted up to us like he was waiting. Goofy hounds.

I am feeleing fairly good the last few days. I wake up feeling like I was run over by a truck, but it passes after a couple hours. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care gang,

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.