Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy 4th Of July to my USA fibre friends
jillylin posted:
I hope you all have a great day.

Hugs
Jilly in the UK

rudyandirmouse responded:
Thanks Jilly! I personally have no plans for today because DH is working and has to be at work early tomorrow. So we'll be staying home. Had thought about grilling dinner out of doors tonight but because of the heat here city officials have asked that no one cook on out of door grills until the heat and drought are over That could be all summer.

Also, most of the firework shows we won't be going to any of the parks to see them, up in Nashville and around us are being done 1 hour later than tonight than last year because of the heat. Those shows will now be closer to 10 pm than 9 pm, Looking like we'll be seeing some of those firework shows on TV,

Also setting off fireworks, again because of the heat and drought conditions, is now outlawed and anyone caught setting some off will be fined.

So not a whole lot of POP to my 4TH...

Have a good day Jilly.. Can't wait to see the Olympic Opening Ceremonies next month. Know it will be AWESOME. Sure wish DH and I could have made it over to London to see the Marathon, Track and Field events.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy 4th of July to all who are celebrating!!!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

xperky responded:
Thanks Jilly!
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
457 of 532 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.