Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday, Monday ***7/9/2012 ***
dollbug posted:
A Good Monday Morning to everyone....MiMi in NC...and there is still a promise of cooling days ahead with lots of rain expected too....but I am not sure that is going to happen today..it is already 75*....yesterday we did get a very short shower of rain...and the winds were blowing some...but it quickly disappeared...by the time I got to my DD house to check on her furbabies...there had been no rain there..and DH was able to take all 3 dogs for a walk...they love to walk and he can handled them...I don't dare even try...she has steps going down from her first floor...(she has a basement) and there are lots of steps down to her basement...she has a deck in the back and a fenced in area for the furbabies to go out....that's where they go for me.

The furbabies were all good for me...the foster dog had a problem with wanting to go outside...he refused and I had to pick him up and put him out each time...don't know why this was unless he just did not know me....perhaps he thought I was going to leave him outside...I have no idea...hopefully my daughter arrived back sometime late last night...so my trips are now done...I am glad...as I have no more energy left...I hope I can rest some today and perhaps feel better...

Woke up this morning and was sick, really sick again...I let the furbabies outside and it was not too hot....left them outside for a while and I was able to doze back off again....felt some better when I woke up.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group...we are blessed with not one but 2 doctors on board...Dr. P and Dr. Margaret (see the top right hand corner for more information on them and to read some of the posts they have shared)...they will answer questions for us also...just be sure and put their name on the subject line of your post and they will get back to you with a reply....

I am sure that soon each of you will find something or a combination of tools that will help you cope better...it does take time...there are no quick fixes...and you must find things by a trial and error process...so hang in there and know that there is something that will help you...you just have to find it...when you do...you will know...as you will feel a difference....you should allow at least 6-8 weeks of whatever you decide to try...(unless, of course, it is making you sicker)....

Vitamin D....I can not stress this enough...be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level...which is so important for a lot of people these days...low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some of us and it can also affect other illnesses as well...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Monday in July.
The months are passing by quickly again...less than 6 months until Christmas...can you believe it???

Stay cool, drink plenty of water...and remember to pace, pace and pace some more...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello All -

While Caprice is relaxing near the ocean (and hopefully NOT peeking in!) I will be checking in this week.

Heat, heat, heat, and more heat and humidity in FL this week. I see other parts of the county are struggling more than we are, I can't imagine, my shaded thermometer is reading 96*.

The kids are in the pool and I am going to make a cold pasta salad for dinner. Unfortunately, I have to boil water.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday as best as they can.

Elizabeth

dollbug replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hello Elizabeth and welcome....glad you will be a part of our FMily while Caprice is on vacation.

It has really been hot in NC as well...but they promise cooler temps are on the way with 5 days of rain as well...we do need the rain.

Take care.

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Hi Mimi,
Short post today...It was a bad news day all around, and my eyes hurt from crying.

I first got news that a gal I went to school with had been murdered, along with her son, in my hometown. That was bad enough...Then later today I found out a couple I have known for almost 20 years died yesterday. They were in their car---he was driving and he had a heart attack. The car hit two telephone poles and they were both killed.

The only good thing to be said about it is they died together. They would have been lost without each other....Now I have to grab some more tissues. I'll be back on tomorrow when I'm not crying so much.

dollbug replied to angelswife's response:
OMG....angelswife....I am so sorry about this...sometimes when it rains, it pours....we never know when our life might be over...this is exactly why we should live for today...and make sure we are ok with what we do each and every day...no room for regret....as we never know...we might not have time to rethink something that we said or did....

May GOD be with these loved one's families and friends...provide them all with comfort and give them peace and understanding...watch over Sharon also...as she does not need this kind of stress either as she recovers..

May tomorrow be a better day...

MiMi

mnjeepguy responded:
good evening eveyone, It was a good day here overall, My in-laws are up for a while from Texas. We have been bust seeing family so if I don't post for a bit that is why.

Angelswife, sorry for your loss.

Take care all, sleep well everyone.

Cory

Bellagirl31 responded:
Yesterday was a good day for me. New diet is making good positive changes along with Vitamin D that I was tested for last month. You sure can tell a difference. Thanks for the much needed advice MIMI. Houston finally got some much needed rain and it is continuing to fall.

Angelwife I am so sorry to hear of your losses yesterday. Cry away, your tears can be your prayers to the heavens to take good care of them since theirs lives were so abruptly ended. How are you holding up? Your nerves calmed down a little? I will send a prayer to you through my group so that you know you are being thought of.

Not so good news myself this morning, a friends mother tried to end her life this morning but, she is now doing well and the doctors taking very good care of her. Her angel was watching.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
363 of 390 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.