Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello
FibroGirl1969 posted:
I am new to the site and I have had Fibro for 3years. I have the chronic pain along with bad headaches as well. Right now I am dealing with my eyes being dry and burning. Does anyone else have this issue?

Randm2220 responded:
Hello fibro girl!

Sorry you have to suffer. It is a frustrating diseases. I too have the dry eyes. Blurred vision too. Sometimes I just can't wear my glasses. I have frequent headaches too. Almost every day. It is not fun.

I hope your doctor finds the right combo of medicine. I have been trying to find the right combo for almost three years now. Doing another medication change this Friday. Hopefully it will work......

Have a wonderful day!

Kim

FibroGirl1969 replied to Randm2220's response:
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your kind words. The meds were working and now they aren't working as well. I just went to got some eye drops and I hope they work. How long have you had fibro?

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.