Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cpap machine
missshortyd posted:
Morning Fmily
I finally got results form my sleep study and I do have sleep apnea.I've had the machine for about 2 weeks now but I'm having a hard time with it.I have not slept with it on for a full nite any tips or suggestions to help me get use to it would really be great.

((((soft hugs)))
Linda

missshortyd responded:
I'm bumping this up to see if anyone response.

Thanks
Linda

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Linda,

My understanding is that it can take some time to get the right fit and air pressure and humidity but stick with it as it really is worth it.

I encourage you to repost on our Sleep Disorders community and do some reading there. You're definitely not alone and you may find some help there.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

missshortyd replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Caprice
Welcome back hope you had a fun fulled vacation : )

xperky responded:
My DH gets pretty good advice from the people at the cpap store, believe it or not!
With Compassion,
Margaret

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to missshortyd's response:
I did, Linda, thank you!

Good tip, Margaret.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
364 of 391 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.