Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Where is everybody from with FM
    fibromo21 posted:
    I am from Rochester Indiana 35 and been Dx since Oct 2010....I dislike this alot just putting that out there..lol

Randm2220 responded:
    Hey!

I am in peachtree city, Georgia.

We all dislike fibro..... Lol.

Sudiemay replied to Randm2220's response:
    I'm 57 & from Carrollton, GA & had Fibro for a long time ~ dx in 96 but going to drs. since 87 for complaints... I had a melanoma surgery in 1987 & still cancer free {yea!} had carpal tunnel surgery, cervical disc replacement... I was so tired of drs. telling me every problem was just in my head that I was ready to scream. After being dx w/ fibro, I sprained my ankle & found out I had Arthritis also. I knew I was in alot of pain, my head hurt from migraines, my body would not hold up to do what I needed to do on a daily basis, something had to be done...I've been on disibility since 2006.

booch007 responded:
    I am in Putnam County , New York.... Lower NY above the city area........ Grew up on L.I. at the beach! Nancy B

jennagale76 responded:
    Marietta, OH

fibromo21 replied to Randm2220's response:
    nice to meet you Randm2220
    just wish there was a pill that i can take to make it all go away

fibromo21 replied to Sudiemay's response:
    Sudiemay,
    I have had surgerys since 96 started with thyriod.
    both knees orthoscopic done told i had a crap load of arthrotis
    gall blatter removed
    both eyes surgery
    historectomy
    i am bi-polor since 96
    fibromyalgia 2010
    i am so tired of being a lab rat and i do have lots of support from home but sometimes i still feel alone

fibromo21 replied to booch007's response:
    nice to meet you Booch007

fibromo21 replied to jennagale76's response:
    nice to meet jennagale76

tlp2815 responded:
    Chicopee MA. Dx'd over 10 years ago...

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
    Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    489 of 564 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.