Skip to content
Does anyone try a off day and on day? I know that most of you work/have children but I have found having a easy day then a more active day back and forth helps fairly well.
lestall posted:
I am retired, I was having pain for about 2 years before being told I had fibro. I have had to go to a on/off shedule, meaning I am active all day then the next day I am off, just doing light work or if I am in bad pain I sit in the lounge chair all day. The on days I seem to stuff as much as possible which of course means the next day I pay for that activity. I take cymbalta and gabapentin. I have had to increase the gabapentin recently and it seems to be helping. It's nice to have a place to talk about fibro with others who have it.
There is always tomorrow!

cwalker608 responded:
I work and have a 4-year-old, so I'm not always good at doing this. But it helps a lot when I do!

Thanks for posting this. I just returned from traveling last night and am exhausted and in a lot of pain this morning. I know that I should take it easy today, but have a hard time with that. This is a good reminder.

forgetful88 responded:
Can't work full time...

Weekends are for household chores...

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.