Skip to content
Does anyone try a off day and on day? I know that most of you work/have children but I have found having a easy day then a more active day back and forth helps fairly well.
lestall posted:
I am retired, I was having pain for about 2 years before being told I had fibro. I have had to go to a on/off shedule, meaning I am active all day then the next day I am off, just doing light work or if I am in bad pain I sit in the lounge chair all day. The on days I seem to stuff as much as possible which of course means the next day I pay for that activity. I take cymbalta and gabapentin. I have had to increase the gabapentin recently and it seems to be helping. It's nice to have a place to talk about fibro with others who have it.
There is always tomorrow!

cwalker608 responded:
I work and have a 4-year-old, so I'm not always good at doing this. But it helps a lot when I do!

Thanks for posting this. I just returned from traveling last night and am exhausted and in a lot of pain this morning. I know that I should take it easy today, but have a hard time with that. This is a good reminder.

forgetful88 responded:
Can't work full time...

Weekends are for household chores...

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful