Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
O/T (Off Topic-in case you don't know) MiMi Mission Again***
dollbug posted:
Hello....MiMi in NC...and I am on a mission again...trying to help my son out and I am asking for support of anyone who feels that you might be able to support this cause....2 of my children went to school with this young woman...she was a good person, smart, fun and full of energy...and then something happened which changed her life forever.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-820996

The link above is a copy of my email to the Governnor of NC...after doing a lot of research on this myself just recently....I can support this petition...

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-nc-grant-clemency-petition-for-janet-danahey?utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt

This is my son's petition and IF you feel that you can support this cause.....please sign the petition....(you do not have to have your name published, just follow the directions on this.

I am impressed that the petition has over 400 signatures and counting...and it has not been up but for a very short time.

Thanks to those of you who decide to read the link and sign it....I think it is a very good cause and I feel like someone over stepped their authority in allowing what took place with this entire incident in the beginning.....I do know though that there is a lot of CORRUPTION AND COVER UP everywhere...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

forgetful88 responded:
Sorry,
But I can't do ANY petitions like this. In my opinion it did not affect me or my family. I am not saying she does not deserve a second chance, BUT I would have to say the same thing to the victims family if they had a petition to keep her locked up.

Things like this go both ways. Personally this is not the board for things like this.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
368 of 395 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.