Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm in pain...
HelplessHope posted:
I cant seem to get the care I need. Im not getting any releif. Is anyone on here that knows of Dr. close to Harford county Md willing to send me info via email.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi HelplessHope,

You may want to post an anonymous email address in case anyone does have a specific recommendation for you.

Beyond that, I hope you'll keep posting here and talk about what you've tried and gather ideas from others. There are many approaches to controlling our pain and many you can do without a doctor.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

KTTURK responded:
I feel for you; I have had this for about 12 yrs now, it seemed as though I woke up one day and couldnt' get out of bed, then the pain started, I have been put on all kinds of med's that really don't seem to help and if they do it is only for a little bit, if you have any questions plz let me know, I am here for you, if you need anyone to talk to or any questions you may have, maybe I could help, I hate to see anyone suffer from this horrible disease that no one believe in or don't understand.

KTTT

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
363 of 390 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.