Skip to content
Am I the only one ......
Teelady1 posted:
As I was driving to work this morning, I began to wonder ....

Am I the only one driving around in the middle of summer with the heated seat on HIGH!?

I'm using the heated seat in the car like a heating pad now. Felt good on the tight lower back today!

I don't think I'll ever be able to have a car without heated seats!

Have heated seat - will travel! LOL!

booch007 responded:
No I do it too...AC on in the car and seat doing great things for my back on the way home from work....BUT that is only if I have DH's car!...not so lucky with mine....

But I have all wheel drive (more valuable here in the north!)

Do what feels right!.........HUgs, Nancy B

dawncostella replied to booch007's response:
That is so funny! Everyone laughs at me because I do the same thing. The AC is on high and I have the heated seat on high too!!! It is great. I don't think I could live without them either.

Teelady1 replied to dawncostella's response:
Yep, what would we do without the AC and the heated seat in the summer! That was me on my way to work this morning! LOL!

Car sales people should point out the 'heating pad' benefit of the heated seats to potential buyers! Ha!Ha! They might sell the heated seat option to more customers.

booch007 replied to Teelady1's response:
Let me reiterate....MY car doesn't have a heated seat. DH has the car I BOUGHT HIM that has the heated seat....and I sue it once in a while when my car is getting worked on. I will in the future look for this feature in the NEXT CAR.

NO heated seat???? Hmmm I will have to see more toys then, better sun roof, great gas mileage and a streamline body.......otherwise no deal. The heated seat will be a priority, as after work....it just settles a body down!...Nancy B

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.