Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
paying for yesterday
dgoodw83 posted:
went out with my husband yesterday for his birthday n had a good time despite the pain i was in. tried to show him a good time n not complain that i was in pain, i'm paying for it today. been in the bed all day, was suppose to cook him dinner today but that was canceled due to my pain and fatigue. some days i get upset because he don't understand that i want to do stuff everyday but can't.

xperky responded:
We do seem to pay for our good deeds! I feel it's important to risk a flare to do some of the more important things for our loved ones. We have to plan around the fact that we will pay the next day, or more...

I hope you can rest and repair a while. You did a good thing.
With Compassion,
Margaret

annette030 replied to xperky's response:
Ditto what she said, lol. It is so important to me to go on living, I do plan days to recover as needed and I am blessed to have a dear spouse who understands.

Take care, Annette

dgoodw83 responded:
ty you both i stayed in the bed sat and sun and today is not a good day either feel like the pain is all over

xperky replied to dgoodw83's response:
Give yourself some time. I created a flare of my own recently and it took a solid week of down time to finally feel some improvement.

Try to move a little bit around the house instead of staying in bed. The bed is one of my most painful places to be! Gentle stretching may help you while you rest.

Times like these I'm picking up my latest crochet/knit project. Do you have a hobby you enjoy that's not too physical?
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.