Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
smoking
dgoodw83 posted:
does anyone else smoke cigarettes? i have found myself to smoke more now then ever since i been going through deep depression and its not making the situation any better....

annette030 responded:
I do not smoke, lost both parents to lung cancer due to their smoking. I was very young, and have never smoked. All anyone can ask is that you do the best you can in life.

Get treated for the depression and other problems, smoking is one to put on the list, but just do your best and don't worry what anyone else says.

Take care, Annette

dgoodw83 replied to annette030's response:
ty for the encouraging words
soft hugs to u

Randm2220 responded:
Dgoodw,

I too smoke..... Since not working I smoke more. That really sucks too. I understand the depression and the need to smoke. I discussed quiting with three of my professional caregivers and they all tell me the same thing. "right now is not a good time to quit". They recommend getting things stable before attempting to quit.

Kim

annette030 replied to dgoodw83's response:
No worries.

Take care, Annette

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.