Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hospital
dgoodw83 posted:
was in the hospital today for really bad chest pain and dizziness and the doctor told me i was fine. how could i be fine with a bp of 159/99 and heart rate at 122 someone plz tell me how is that fine? they treated me like nothing . i work for the hospital but didn't tell them that but guess what the head man will hear about this as soon as i feel better. the nurse came in and i told her i was still feeling the same way as when i walked in the door. the doctor came back in and ask did i have any questions, i told her no n walked out. im so mad right now....

annette030 responded:
Next time, don't walk out until you DO feel better. Speak up to the doctor if the nurse doesn't listen.

The doctor may not have meant the same thing as you do by "You are fine." She may have meant you did not have a heart attack or a stroke or anything like that. I don't know what she said or meant to say.

Both the doctor and the nurse should have treated you with more respect and given you more information than you got.

Take care, Annette

dgoodw83 replied to annette030's response:
ty u much

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
368 of 395 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.