Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELLO
squarley posted:
Have not been here for awhile I have had ringing in my ears so bad that it covered up every thing else ,got this a little under control and bang here came the fibro pain , I went to a grief meeting still grieving over the lost of my daughter and it lasted 2 hours ,sitting there did not realize the pain it was going to cause, it seems we can not do much with out paying the price, my back and neck arms legs ,it all hurts and then come's the migraines, some time I for get how bad this can get ,I am so tired and fibro fog o my gosh, just wanted to say hi and were not alone,waiting for some relieve, hugs to all who suffer, Squarley

georgia888 responded:
Hello squarely,
We've missed you. Sorry to hear of your ringing ears & other pains. Especially sorry to learn of your losing your daughter. Was this recent? Losing one's child is considered to be the greatest loss one can suffer.

I've always enjoyed your input so I hope to see you back here on a regular basis. I find these communities to be very therapeutic.

georgia

KatmanduLou responded:
Squarley:
So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the good memories will win out and that you'll find comfort in them.
(((((((((( big hug ))))))))))
Lou

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back, Squarley. (((hugs)))

And yes, there's a price for everything but I hope you keep going and it helps with the grieving.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

xperky responded:
Hi Squarley. I hope the meeting will prove to be helpful in the long run. Take it easy for now. I also have tinnitus and some days it is very tiring, or I'm tired and it's worse, don't know which.

Hugs back to you.
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.