Skip to content
Fibromyalgia
Congres posted:
Hi, I am new to this community. I was diagnosed with FM a few years ago. I sometimes wonder if its real as I also have painful spine issues and wonder if its this pain referring to all areas. However, I know that water therapy, wellbutrin, and ambien help me manage my days and nights. I have five children still at home, they are big helps and make me happy. I pray they have a 'normal' childhood. I am single, and like it that way for now. I was married for 20 years and feel that I am better off now. I am glad for this community. I do get lonely, I don't hardly leave the house. Thank you for listening. Christine

Randm2220 responded:
Welcome Christine,

You will find friendship and understanding here. These members are really amazing. You will also find a lot of great information.

I too don't leave the house often. I was dx'd 3 years ago, but have had fibro for longer than that. I was stubborn and wouldn't go to the doctor. I am glad the medicine you are taking is working for you. They are still trying to find my right combo.

It is wonderful to have help around the houses and glad your kids understand and are willing to make your life easier.

Hugs friend! Kim

squarley responded:
WELCOME I TO DO NOT GO OUT MUCH ,HOPE YOU DO NOT MIND THE CAPS EYES BLURRY, I AM HERE IF YOU NEED TO TALK, I HAD TO RETIRE,I AM 64, SOFT, HUGS SQUARLEY

katmandulou responded:
Welcome Christine!

I hope you'll enjoy coming here and talking with us. I have founds everyone here warm, wonderful and caring, and I hope you do too!

I'm glad you're happy and your children are helping. Too many people stop in and say their kids and/or spouses don't help and/or don't care. My DH has been a good support for me, as I am self-employed, and some days I don't get outside. I have recently dropped 25 of the 35lbs I slathered on when I was diagnosed in 2005.

I look forward to seeing you again. Have the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
374 of 401 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.