Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sorry Gone So Long/Back TO school
sexymamma12 posted:
Hey everyone how are we all I just started back to school full-time and my kids are as well. It has been a busy year so far and I can't seem to get a break. I have also gained 6 pounds and I am trying to walk it off and diet. I am bad at eating sweets so no candy and ice cream, yogurt, or shakes. I love all this stuff how come the older you get you love to eat but not the extra pounds. My pain level has been minimal but I'm afraid when the cold WI weather comes I will be miserable again so I am gonna enjoy the hot weather while we got it. So if you don't hear from me for awhile this is why. I wish everyone less pain and a enjoyable life. Love, Peace, and God bless.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm with you in enjoying the warmer weather while it's still here.

Good to see you again.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
188 of 205 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.